Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Lists

Things I like about my job:

1. I get to be creative.
2. Seeing people smile when they pick up their cakes.
3. The smell of the Bakery -OH GOD THE SMELLS!
4. People who will only buy doughnuts when I make them -Queen of Doughnuts here.


Things I hate about my job:

1. I have to be creative. "You draw really well! Can you draw -insert radically complicated image here- on a cake for me? And I need it at four!"
2. Seeing people smile as they pick up their cake...until the front end manager comes back a little while later with the cake saying "They said it was ugly and didn't want it."
3.The smell of the Bakery...which after a while I  cannot distinguish one smell from the other. "What is that heavenly smell?" "Uh...well, we just took out some pies and the Cinnamon rolls are cooking and..." "No no no, it smells like...well, it smells like...well it smells good! What is it?" "Uhhh..."
4.People who will only buy doughnuts when I make them - which averages about once a week. No one buys doughnuts and we toss a good 60% of them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment